Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pains Quitting Smoking Chest Pains After Quitting Smoking? Some Other Withdrawl Problems?

Chest pains after quitting smoking? Some other withdrawl problems? - pains quitting smoking

recently started to smoke .. I would say it was only ciggerettes well. Anyway, I will, but now I will start with pain in the chest .. to keep awake in the middle of the night with terrible nightmares, lack of appitite, headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, nausea. Sometimes I just can not see either .. I lost in the space in my head. I will not say I have these symptoms during the whole time, but I felt things from time to time. The second only been my week. Is this natural? I'm more about the pain in my chest .. concerned about any pain in the chest should go now that I quit smoking?

1 comment:

verdes0j... said...

If you use the update for most of the symptoms are common, especially nightmares, but the chest pains are nothing to risk, you should immediately consult your doctor!
And quit smoking, congratulations to you! I have 7 weeks left and still wants time to time, especially on weekends when I do not drink, I drink well, "Wow, I'm a boring person now!:)

Post a Comment