Monday, December 21, 2009

Adhd Smoking Can A Childs ADHD Be Caused From The Mom Smoking Pot While Pregnant?

Can a childs ADHD be caused from the mom smoking pot while pregnant? - adhd smoking

Investigators have a wealth of ideas about ADHD, but no real answer. My brother has ADHD and my mother never drank, smoke or drugs. My son has ADHD and I smoked, never drank or drugs. Do not think these things are factors. I personally think this has happened, like a birth defect.

However, we recommend that you continue to smoke marijuana during pregnancy. You want to get your child the best possible start in life, and early exposure to drugs is not good. Just to stop while you are pregnant.

5 comments:

♥ || ♪♫ Br0wn Eyǝd G!rl ♫♪ || ♥ said...

What? No, but why put the mother smokes during pregnancy, knowing that you can harm the baby? : - \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\

From what I read, ADHD is usually inherited from father to son, but not in all cases. Here is more information --

http://www.webmd.com/add-adhd/guide/atte ...

afton[mommy 2 be of a GIRL] said...

my knowledge. I have ADHD, and because my father had.
Why do you smoke pot in the first place ... slow and dull during pregnancy, why risk hurt baby!

♥STREAKE... said...

Perhaps, but most children with ADHD inherated have someone in the family. Working on a special diet and behavior modification wonders for some children and then there are the drug if necessary.

♥STREAKE... said...

Perhaps, but most children with ADHD inherated have someone in the family. Working on a special diet and behavior modification wonders for some children and then there are the drug if necessary.

Lydia said...

No, no, but the future learning potential brain damage.

Post a Comment