Saturday, December 19, 2009

Chicken Pox Pctures How Come My Vaccination To Chicken Pox, Does Not Protect My Newborn From The Illness ?

How come my vaccination to Chicken Pox, does not protect my newborn from the illness ? - chicken pox pctures

My daughter has already been discussed. I have never had chickenpox. Mothers, chicken pox, which had to give their babies Immunities of 8 months. It makes no sense to me that my vaccine would not protect them. Any ideas on this? That's what my dr. he said. Is it wrong?

2 comments:

pharmacy... said...

I'm not sure how to explain it, but I think this: Your baby needs a lot of shots, right? And most of them are the same as you do when you still a child (polio, diphtheria, measles, rubella, mumps, etc..) So you can not change your baby or ... they have all shot themselves.

Lisa said...

I do not know the exact scientific explanation for this, but because the natural immunity is always stronger than the immunity of the vaccine.

There is also a problem with the vaccine against measles. Before the vaccine against measles, mothers a natural immunity to measles in children who have their babies at risk will be transferred. Now that most young mothers had the vaccine instead of the disease to their newborns are not protected.

Now available with chicken pox and measles and other childhood diseases for which vaccines, the disease is the transition from early childhood, although they are less dangerous (for infants and adults if the immunity is not the vaccine), where the most dangerous.

Post a Comment