Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sebaceous Cysts More Condition_symptoms How Do I Remove My Sebaceous Cysts?

How do I remove my Sebaceous cysts? - sebaceous cysts more condition_symptoms

Last year I suffered with sebaceous cysts. Some were bad, but they were disabled. However, I have on my neck (ie, was settled, but it is) a tumor and very hard on the cheek. There is nothing grotesque, but I hate vanity, can not be deleted. My doctor told me that I did not try to delete because they are too superficial.
I rubbed the cream to take sulfur acne tablets, clean my blood, but nothing to remove them. I also have hot water to pull it into his head, but does not work. Ideas?

3 comments:

huggz said...

My cousin had some from his face, which can be superficial to be removed, but can be very annoying. Change your doctor and seek a second opinion;

snettert... said...

Order to a dermatologist. Your doctor sounds lazy. My family doctor has removed several of these sebaceous warts for me in the last ten years, under local anesthesia. Perhaps you could remind your doctor that you are paid extra for minor surgical procedures such as ...

snettert... said...

Order to a dermatologist. Your doctor sounds lazy. My family doctor has removed several of these sebaceous warts for me in the last ten years, under local anesthesia. Perhaps you could remind your doctor that you are paid extra for minor surgical procedures such as ...

Post a Comment