Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fastum Gel Ankle Ligament What Treatment Should I Do For My Ligament And Sprain Ankle Injury Caused About A Month Back?

What treatment should I do for my ligament and sprain ankle injury caused about a month back? - fastum gel ankle ligament

5 weeks ago, I slipped a few steps, while the stairs. I immediately went to a clinic in the bones, the doctor took X-rays and 3 found that a crack has occurred in my foot bone. He had more confidence and not to apply the plaster and advise me to try to go and assured me of major damage. It gave me an anti-inflammatory painkillers (Cassam 50 mg) and Fastum gel applied 3 times per day and assured me that within 2 weeks will be over. And I recommend to my daily routine is resumed, the equivalent of 2 / 3 days work. But she was 5 weeks and stop the pain, sometimes seriously, around and below the ankle. My apartment is on the 4th Floor (no elevator) and I have to take care of my job, 5 days a week. During this time I visited the doctor 2 / back 3 times and was convinced that ebefore it is not serious and should not worry and try to walk normally. But I know the pain and sometimes difficulty in walking, when the ground is uneven. Please share.

6 comments:

WitchTwo said...

Tendons and ligaments to heal for a long time, the bones are healed. Many massage when you get home ice, the heat, how you want to switch between the two on each of 20 minutes. You might want to try some exercises to strengthen the ankle. You know the hot dancers use UPS, slide your foot forward, backward, sideways ..... Bouncing up and down on toes, etc. .... It should help. If it persists, try another doctor!

T-DOG said...

Entertainment (the foot is - it is the burden on him to do all day the best I can) The pain is an important signal - that means there are still damaged.

Ice (helps to reduce swelling and pain)

Consult a physiotherapist.

anood said...

My friend had an accident in the past and has a similar problem .. He is a teacher selfdeffence .. said the right thing to do, work under water "aqua exercises" .. in this case, it will force ur Muscel no pressure on them and find after a while .. Pain in practice and u'll start a normal life ... and my advice is to eat healthy as whole wheat bread with boiled beans, yellow .. .. is very good for the nervous system and legaments and many cherries are good for bones and joints .. Drink lots of water, milk, take .. Vitamin D

Justme said...

Consult a physiotherapist. also seek a second opinion.

DOC said...

I have a friend, a new natural, organic, functional food supplements for several months there. He had a broken arm, which years ago still causes weakness and pain. Since he started the product is gone, the pain and his strength is back. Not sold in stores. Worth a try.
To www.greatlifeintl.com / mwpagel

Becca-Boo R said...

Sorry, but the only advice I have to go, call a physician! I am not a doctor, so I think I can help you!

Post a Comment