Saturday, February 6, 2010

Model M Keyboard Bluetooth Mod Does My Sony Vaio Have Bluetooth Or Was I Just Ripped Off?

Does my sony vaio have bluetooth or was i just ripped off? - model m keyboard bluetooth mod

So I have a Sony VAIO CR407E I Florida. The seller said it has Bluetooth, so I did. When you turn on my computer, I discovered that it was creating a Bluetooth Transfer Wizard and a Bluetooth device, but I can not first Bluetooth technology, and he says U make sure that the radio - or adapter UR. I searched the internet, then go to the office LAN and Bluetooth enables wireless, which is for other people, but do not have this option. I have a light in my Bluetooth keyboard or elsewhere. if the seller found me, or should I buy the adapter, or whatever, because he said he does not have a separate Bluetooth

Thank you --

1 comment:

Aase said...

You must go to Control Panel, you can see a symbol of the tooth Bluth?
Dema If not telling the truth, you can then click a USB dongle Blootooth but very cheap about $ 15.

Post a Comment