Monday, February 15, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Antibiotics Sex On BCP And Antibiotics...implantation Bleeding Or Period?

Sex on BCP and antibiotics...implantation bleeding or period? - implantation bleeding antibiotics

I was on Generic Augmentin for 2 weeks (875 mg twice daily). I started my new pack of pills, 6 April and had unprotected sex, April 15 or 16 years. I have the right to prior to ovulation, or maybe one or two days. My periods are usually followed by a package of 28 days - I've always been very regular.

From most of what I read, antibiotics is an interruption of the pill exaggerated, there is only one kind of (very rarely used) with antibiotics, which actually affected the pill. And if an antibiotic Augmentin, as is the case, only the effectiveness of a few percent.

So, now it is Saturday and my period is usually due Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. As usual, I had cramps in the week before myPeriod. This morning I had cramps a little worse (as I always do my first day), but he had only a very slight current. I still feel my normal "Day One" cramps, but the river is not normal. Is this implantation bleeding or my period?

1 comment:

mrs_pld said...

Not sure, but I have a neighbor who was taking the "pill" has been taking an antibiotic, and became pregnant. When in doubt, test on.

Good luck!

Post a Comment